Easter 2017 is just knocking out our doors, and people are making preparations for a long time for this festival. Easter is the festival of love and joy which is celebrated for the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. On this day, People worship to the Church in the morning and send Easter greetings, gifts and chocolates to each other. On Easter, Many big families arrange sumptuous dinners by inviting their friends, colleagues and family members. On this holy day, People light up candles and pray to Jesus Christ. Easter is also called E Pascha in Greek and Latin or Resurrection Sunday. The holiday of Easter is associated with various food traditions that vary regionally. Easter eggs are prepared, colored and decorated in a very regional way. Many Easter Parades are held as a cultural event in America.
Happy Easter Special Collection
- Happy Easter Quotes
- Happy Easter Images
- Happy Easter Greetings
- Happy Easter Wishes
- Happy Easter Sayings
- Happy Easter Memes
- Happy Easter Poems
- Happy Easter Photos
- Happy Easter Pictures
- Happy Easter HD Wallpapers
- Happy Easter Inspirational Quotes
- Happy Easter Coloring Pages
- Easter Pictues for Facebook
- Funny Easter Images
- Happy Easter Live Wallpapers
- Happy Easter Backgrounds
- Happy Easter Bible Verses
If you are looking for some best Easter Bible Verses and Easter bible quotes then this is the right place to get fascinating best Easter Bible Verses, Happy Easter Bible Verses, Easter 2017 Bible verses, Easter week bible verses, happy easter quotes Bible verses, short easter bible verses, Easter story bible verses, bible verses to read on Easter, Bible verses on Easter, Bible verses about Easter resurrection, Easter Bible verses for cards, bible verses for Easter eggs and bible verses for Easter Sunday.
Bible Verses for Easter 2017
So below are some best Easter Bible Verses which you can use in greetings, messages, and wishes.
- John 11:25-26, Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
- Luke 24:6-7, He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’
- (Romans 4:25), “He was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.”
- (1 Peter 1:3), “According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”
- (Romans 6:9)“We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.”
- (John 11:25-26), “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
- (1 Corinthians 15:17), “If Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins.”
- (John 19:30) When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
- 9John 20:25-26), So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.” Eight days later, his disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:14-20 And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain. We are even found to be misrepresenting God, because we testified about God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if it is true that the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in Christ we have hope in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied. But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep.
Christian Quotes on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- (1 Peter 1:3-5), Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time
- Isaiah 25:8 “He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth. The Lord has spoken.”
- Isaiah 26:19 “But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise—let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy—your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.”
- John 10:17-18 “The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”
- Mark 9:9 “As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus gave them orders not to tell anyone what they had seen until the Son of Man had risen from the dead.”
- (Luke 24:23) and when they did not find his body, they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive.
- “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.” John 3:16-17
(Corinthians 15:16-20) “For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If we have hoped in Christ in this life only, we are of all men most to be pitied. But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep.”
So these were some best Happy Easter verses, I hope you liked them and if you liked them then don’t forget to share them with your friends and family.
Thanks for visiting our website. 🙂